In these unusual times of social distancing and social restrictions, it has been more important than ever to maintain community connections and contact. We at St Albans would like to thank all those who have supported us as we have tried to meet the challenge of these times – by creating opportunities for connection through online worship, other virtual gatherings, and reopening our doors for worship in the church building in a safe and secure manner.
Once a year, we ask that our community members and supporters prayerfully consider their contribution to St Albans’ mission over the coming year. We would ask that you:
Use the form here to:
- Make a financial pledge for the coming year; and
- Let us know about ministries and activities in which you would like to be further involved.
For further information on how your financial donations are used, please click here.
Should you have any questions or need further information, please feel free to contact any member of our Giving Team:
- Mark Whittall, Incumbent (email@example.com)
- Ron Chaplin, People’s Warden (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Michelle Sorenson, Deputy Warden (email@example.com)
- Paula MacPherson, Parish Council (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Thank you for your prayers and your support.